Vampire Breast Lift in Newington, NH
Book an Appointment at Seacoast Rejuvenation Today! Our Medspa Is Open 5 Days a Week. Call for More Information at (603) 288-1494.
Do You Show Any of These 5 Signs of the Aging Breast?
- Skin color becomes more gray because of less blood flow
- Shape of the breast becomes collapsed and droopy
- Sensation decreased after breast feeding, or implants, other surgery, or aging
- Inverted nipples
- Crinkling, crape-paper skin around the cleavage area
3 Steps of the Vampire Breast Lift ® Procedure:
(1) Evaluate Shape and where the shape can be enhanced to create a younger, more attractive appearance.
(2) Preparation of the growth factors for injection…First, the injector (1) isolates growth factors from the patient’s blood. (2) When these growth factors enter the breast (injected by the physician), then multi-potent stem cells become activated to grow new tissue. This new tissue includes new collagen, new fatty tissue (for smoothness), and new blood vessels (for a healthy glow).
She then “activates” those platelets to cause the release of at least 8 growth factors that normally heal injured tissue.
These growth factors work like magic causing increased collagen & new blood flow. These growth factors must be put back into your breast to help rejuvenate new skin.
(3) Injecting the Magic into Your Breast. Using an anesthetic cream and a very fine needle (nearly painless), the physician injects the individual’s own growth factors back into her breast in a specific way. These growth factors then activate multi-potent stem cells already in the skin (stimulating the response that naturally regenerates younger tissue after an injury).