COVID-19 Update from Seacoast Rejuvenation Center in Newington, NH
Call us for more information.
To All Our Loyal SRC Patients
In order to preserve the effort the community has made to flatten the curve, and to continue to keep everyone protected, we are taking extra precautions to make sure we are in compliance with the CDC guidelines.
We will be adding few pre-screening questions to our existing protocols:
- If you exhibit any of the common COVID-19 symptoms, such as fever, cough, loss of taste or smell, or difficulty breathing. If you have traveled in the past 2 weeks prior to your appointment or if you have been in contact with any person known or suspected of having COVID-19 in the past 14 days, please call to reschedule your appointment.
- Please wait in your vehicle until we contact you to enter our facility since our waiting area is closed for now.
- Only clients themselves are allowed in the spa, no accompanying guests at this time.
- Please wear a mask or notify us if you don’t have one so we can have one ready for you.
- All our staff members will be wearing masks and face shields.
- We are sanitizing the rooms after every client.
- We will still offer curbside pick-up and free shipping for retail products.
Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to seeing you back.