Coolsculpting Specialist Q&A
If you have tried everything to get rid of the unwanted fat and nothing seems to work, visit the Seacoast Rejuvenation Center today! Our CoolSculpting service may be effective for your fat reduction needs! Call us today or visit us online to book an appointment. We are conveniently located at 101 Shattuck Way Suite #1 Newington, NH 03801.
Table of Contents:
Any physician with the correct training can provide CoolSculpting as a service at their clinic; however, it is more commonly seen in Medical Spas around the United States, and with doctors who have medical training in cosmetic medicine. Our specialist at Seacoast Rejuvenation Center, Keenan Al-Hojerry, is also the medical director and has expertise in not only cosmetic medicine, but also family medicine. He brings a broad spectrum of medical care to our clinic, and with over a decade of experience in cosmetic medicine with a focus in injectables and non-invasive treatments, our med spa provides some of the most top-quality services to our patients.
When you are choosing a doctor or clinic to do your CoolSculpting treatment, it is best to do a bit of research prior to booking an appointment:
• Search for a CoolSculpting doctor who works preferably in a medical spa with a good online presence. Their online content can provide you some insight into the quality of work they provide
• Read up on any past client reviews that are focused on CoolSculpting experiences, this way you can base your decision of what others have thought of their service
• Its best to go with a clinic that has a stellar track record with no complications with their CoolSculpting service
• The CoolSculpting clinic should have a doctor on staff with a good educational background in cosmetic medicine and years of experience in the cosmetic medical industry, as well as working with the CoolSculpting technology
• Look at all the before and after images of past clients who have received their CoolSculpting service
• Find a doctor that focuses on tailoring your CoolSculpting treatment to your individual needs
You may be struggling with losing those last few inches or dealing with an area on your body you cannot get to budge. If you are looking for a non-invasive treatment that provides a painless experience, zero downtime and no recovery, CoolSculpting may be for you!
You are able to target specific areas of the body to help contouring the areas. By targeting the waist, you are able to help reduce the waist size and shrink your waist or contour it to a desired size you were trying to reach. This may not be feasible in just one treatment, but may be done in a few treatments. At Seacoast Rejuvenation Center, we work together with you to come up with a treatment plan that keeps your goals in mind, as well as other factors including cost.
While we cannot give you an exact number of inches that can be taken off each individual’s waist, as results vary per patient, on average we have noticed around 20-30% reduction in our patients treated area including the waist. CoolSculpting can significantly reduce and contour the waistline and abdominal region in one or more treatments.
You will begin to see the final results of your CoolSculpting treatments in 1-3 months as the body begins to clear the fat cells from the area.
While there is no age limit when it comes to CoolSculpting, it is noted if you are under the age of 18, you must be accompanied by a parent or guardian during your initial consultation to sign the necessary forms to get CoolSculpting, and during your treatments as a safety precaution. CoolSculpting can remove stubborn areas of fat on anyone of any age, this is why CoolSculpting is one of the more premiere services to use for fat reduction to date.
If you are interested in a coolsculpting treatment, contact our clinic today! Seacoast Rejuvenation Center is open by appointment only Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM and Wednesday and Friday from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM. We serve clients from Newington NH, Portsmouth NH, Durham NH, Newmarket NH, Stratham NH, Dover NH, and Rye NH.